Friday, October 28, 2011

Short. Sweet. Sexy.

What? Another post so soon? You're welcome...
Thanks for the support.
Sexy Dyneste.

Have to give support to the other blogs out there. Check out OVOXO's Forever Blog. There is a link on the right of my blog. It is a nice blog, and he fights me, so maybe I will be up there later lol.

There is an event right now. It has some similarities to the Halloween event last year on US Live Servers. The map is the same anyhow. Basically just hunt that zone for special drops on custom items and scrolls, etc.

I was fortunate with one of the Grims that I ended a while ago. I thought I posted this already, but I guess I forgot. Here it is!

I was trying to grind a little exp in GP the other night. I kept running into enemy pledges though. Here is a little 1v2 that I was in against Noob and SuperKorean.


Noob End.

SuperKorean End.

I caught Noob again too.


Hope everyone has a good Halloween weekend!

3 comments:

  1. You play a great knight !!! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool that lineage lives on. Makes me want to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Miss Dyneste got a spot on yer blog! Keep up the ownage <3!

    ReplyDelete