Sunday, October 16, 2011

Better than One. It's Zero!

Neighbor's new blog for LineageZero server!
This post is going to be crazy long for two reasons: It is the first post and I want the front page to be full and there is just too much killing and not enough editing.

Check out this user base. Woot woot. More and more people keep joining. I have even been able to get a few more friends over here^^.
A little love from sexy Zero.

This DK didn't drop anything awesome, but it is the first one that I have killed on this server. I normally just do DevilKing or Sky Castle for bosses. And dragons.

Azi.

Bill. Why does he talk so much? I don't know either.



CACO.

CoMong. So many deaths at 70+.









CoMong still...look at my low hp. I am newb.

GH0ST. I keep telling him to go level in newb tos because it is safety zone, but he refuses. Some people like the hard road to 70. Newb tos is for all characters under level 70 on Zero.





JK. Too bad my ninja SS skills didn't apply to this one. What the heck Lugolai...getting in the way of my screens lol.

Magical.

MooBobZa. 72+ Cougar mage.

Neff. Here is another one that should go to newb tos.





S2KnightS2. Beast Kiah with the pop shot. I just ran in circle like newb.

Sagittarius. I don't know why he left Spades BP. He still fights with them, but now he cannot get immunes. It makes no sense.













Uni.





I will probably edit future posts a little more than this one, but I really like not having to do lots of editing. Let me know what anyone thinks.


Also, I am new at actually running a blog. I posted on Noobs-Are-Us blog, but I never had admin controls, so please give me tips/advice. For instance, how do I get a chatbox for the right hand side of the blog?



See you on the field~!


5 comments:

  1. Go to noobrus blog and at the bottom of the chatbox there is a link that says get cbox,click it and BAM! haha HAVE FUN with it! and Great posts! Text me if you need help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your own blog :)

    Now make it funky looking! Get Omen's input for design - noobs was one of the best lin1 blogs around. A lot of the side bars are free add ons to blogspot. You just need to fiddle around or google how to create a chat box or whatever you need. It's more fun by trial and error.

    Getting proper lin withdrawal syptoms from looking at pics. If all goes well may try out servers early next month. lets see. I assume the characters you play with are the same from live? Or have others taken old server names? Seems like alliances ahve changed? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moon, there is a small group of kids from PH that I team with currently. Me, DH, LeChat, NinjaStar, Level75, and MrStik. We are in a pledge with some kids we met on TrueLineage. I don't know if we really have alliances, but I guess a lot of the people we team with now used to be enemies. LineageZero is pretty fun though. Last night I '/who' and saw the population at 215+. Not a ton of shop characters either, so majority of that were playing.

    I think anyone playing under a familiar name in our group is the original. For instance, I am the real Neighbor, and Kiah is the same from LOA.

    There are a few other LOA names I recognize in other pledges, but I never knew them well enough to know if it is the actual user.

    Thanks for the tips on blog design. I will hopefully be able to play around with it a bit this week. I might need to wait till the weekend though.

    -Neighbor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moon you should come play LinZero, It is a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete