Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Here we go~!

I had a short and funny conversation with TROLL (Pure). He was arguing that he has far more kills than me....6-3? But that he doesn't go by the /who record lol. I would like to see an assist statistic added to the /who, but even then I think TROLL would be reaching for points. My stun! Lol.
We were spawn camping a few low level Family at the noob tos teleport spot (it is pre-bookmarked on Zero so 99% of players come into the same spot). The Family kids stopped coming back...I was hoping they would call their pledge haha. So bored sometimes. Se we said screw it, kill them all. The GM had to get involved. GM Zero v.v



I have been trying to get some L4 runs in on my cougar mage. I haven't done tons yet, but will hopefully start farming down there a little harder in the next week or so.



I was finally able to make this the other day.



On to the kill shots...



120v.















JINI.



Jops.


JINI.



Lucifer.



MOYA.







Nani.



Noob.



Oops.



Oso.


OVOXO.







Sigurd.



Suho.



TimeToDie.











Tomato.



ULTRA.







Visionaire.


WINING.











That is all I have for now. As you can tell I decided to go back to individual screens of the ends. The collage was just too much editing time, and was hard to see when it was all done.




You mad?

1 comment:

  1. downloading now, hope it works, need to try cha mage...

    ReplyDelete