Monday, January 9, 2012

I did it~!

I hope that everyone had an amazing holiday season. Mine was awesome and busy for sure. Sorry for the delay in posting, but sometimes lineage isn't the top priority....sometimes.

Blog love from the one and only! And in GM global chat too!
Indeed.

I do what I can.

Agreed.

Always.

True.

Sky Castle Boss.

On to PvP.

I had an extremely full capture folder, and I don't know when all of these took place. Some are before the holidays and some are after.


Aneshu.

Baby.



Bo. MVP.









Bomb.


Call.

Chomper. This guy was in Zero/START for a few days then left for Family when we wouldn't give him gears. Idiot.

Nice shot Toxic. Fail target for the win! Pad that kill ratio!

For.





Granturismo.



Haneul.



JaiJen.

Kanji.

I like when I come back from being afk and there is a nice lineup of kills. Shot shot.

MR.



MuSa. The mop got the last hit...so lame. He still died at level 80+. Mad?

Oso.



OvO. This clearly isn't a PK screen, but look at all those pets. That is annoying. It is close to impossible to walk around this bs. Go restat to something useful, or get a cougar like a normal person.

Who will raise those puppies now? qq.

PIGER.

Pocari.

SHU.

Sifu.

TT.





Wagas.

I already have a lot more screen shots, so please stay tuned for another update in the near future!


Holler~!

1 comment:

  1. Sup!! Great post man.. makes me miss Zero more!! New update for me as well!!

    ReplyDelete