Thursday, December 1, 2011

You waited a long time. Here it is~!

I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving. I know mine was amazing. I was able to play a little here and there between entertaining family and friends, but mainly I just relaxed over the holiday without my computer lol.

First things first. Oso wins the Most Killed Player in the Post award. This kid needs season MVP for as often as he wins it. To be fair, Wagas also died four times in this post...once was to a mop though. Bad kids.

I think he is a fan...JUST kidding. Lol. Get it?
Apparently Kounter is getting hated on too. More to come on this later.

Mmmmm. How to you populate so good? Almost to where LOA was at before NC end it all lol.

v.v Hawk is a beast.

A little random item farming trying to get uber rich.





I have been trying to go to more DMs when I am online. I need the Coma buffs! And silly GM Zero took them out of Sky Castle....wtf? Such lameness...

This is the DMs final boss. It hits pretty hard. This is the smallest group that I have completed the DM with so far.

What happened?

On to what you all love, hate, and crave. Kounter! I got one of my RL buddies to start an elf on this server. He is mad lazy so he is only level 65, and just hit 66. He has terrible gears. And apparently terrible friends because I don't give him anything for items lol. He sent me some screens of dead characters, so I will post them here also. It is kind of lame because at level 66 with bad gears he still PKs level 70+. Most of them are 1v1 too....how do you die to someone 4-5 levels lower than you? Not to mention level 70 is the minimum for using elixirs, and all 70+ have 5 elixirs used. 9-10 stat points is a big difference, and that is just the minimum possibility. My guess is that some of those kills are at least one level over 70 if not more lol. Wtf? Or maybe elf is just the baller PvP class. I know from my fights that I help lots of elves get kills with triple while I do close to no dmg lol.

Kill shots~! Sorry to the ones that died and are now in Bloody (Zero Pledge) Ha.

Amaya.

Android.



AuraKing. Some of the kills in this post are from sieges. It is harder to see the deaths as they are not announced on global as the regular PvP kills. Experience is still lost though, lol.

Bison.

Was GM Zero talking about Bison? All green boxes and lines point to yes...

BLACK.

BOMB.

Bonebreak.

Bug.

ChoSim.

CoMong.

Cooterluv.

Crang.

Demoman. No death ss? Lol.

DJDOC.

ER.

FireArcher.



Group. Nice screen shot nub nub.

Group.

IllHackUrCpu.

Jake.

Idk who this.

Lily.

LOFT.

Loser.

MagicStaff. Notice that there is no global of him being killed in PvP. That is because his own cougar delivered the kill blow. Lol, fail.

MuiMui.

Neff.

Oso. MVP!







RaztaKeke. Kounter was trying to have some harmless PK fun. But the Knight that was being targeted called RaztaKeke to the rescue. Between erase, cancel, and binds from Razta, Kounter whispered me to come invis for some fun as it was too much for that nub 65 elf to take lol. Chao end qq.

Maybe he always chao ending. He dropped +7Bcomr and Dex Amulet, which COMBAT picked up. Must have been his chao set?

Reaper.

Renji. Wait, I dont get it? If you hadn't died you would have killed him in 3 hits? Oh, now I get it...haha.

SailorMoon.

Saku.

Sevensinns.

TT. QQ.



Wagas. Co-MVP.







Whatsup? Not this kid.
YAHOO.

Yeeyee.

That is all for now. Sorry for the delay between posts, but life is busy and I love the holiday time!


2 comments:

  1. great post^^ my fav was bison's flop +Gm's shoutout. hahahahaha. so sad. he's out family. qq, family is upping their standards too i guess?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post sexy! I been super busy but break is soon and I will come chill.

    ReplyDelete