Thursday, December 8, 2011

Play that same song~!

Here we go~!
Let's start it off with one of my favorite people on Zero Server, Ghost~!
Ghost is super nice, but happens to be in the enemy pledge. Still, he is a baller.
v.v Always. Ha.

MegaWeak is in my pledge, but most my pledgemates don't talk to me unless I am pulling PvP kills lol. Thanks for the love.

It turns out Stinger is an active reader of my blog. Thanks man! I have to thank Stinger for some of the kill shots in this post, as well as some of my older posts. Stinger triple for the win.



I have been farming Sky Castle a little bit. I like any drop up there, but a lot of them are repeats such as dragon eyes, so no reason to keep posting the same drop in a slightly different area. I rarely get Tarak items though.

I have also managed to get an Eye of Life, finally!

GM Zero removed Santa Hats from the feather shop the other day. I had a small stockpile of them on me and tried to give one to Zetune by dropping it on the ground...bad idea. Apparently Santa Hats turn into large pillars that no one can pick up. QQ.

There is a message board in Giran that shows the top 10 levels of the server, top 10 levels per class, and top 10 PvP'ers (ranked by kill total). The boards also allow you to see your individual rank. I decided I would start showing my individual rank every once in a while just to track any progress. Zero and Code also added a new section of the website that tracks the PvP score. There is a column that is listed by total kills, and another listed by Kill/Death ratio. Check it out at www.LineageZero.com, I am on both of them^^. I need to be higher though. zzz.



Kill time snitches~!

120v.

Applemac. Devil almost got a kill after Applemac ended to Kounter, but he is trash so Kounter lives. Lol.

Ass.

AuraZero1.

Baby.

Bison.

Fantasy.

Ghost! I still v.v you.



HAHA.

Harlequin.

J3.

J3 died to a mop in this one. He still died though. qq.

Kjchoi. The destroy in this one looks like it kills Kjchoi, but that is actually him destroying me...too bad he didn't heal himself or something instead.





Money4Nothin. This kid complains on global too much. He is also one of those mages that won't level up to Cougar level because he thinks he won't get PK'd if under 70. Or maybe he just sucks at leveling.

MWWMWMMWMW. I don't actually know how to spell this one's name. There are two characters that have similar name of M's and W's. They both blow though.

Nap. The 50th PK of OverKill. OverKill is a sexy Hero. Go check out his blog at DHZero.Blogspot.com.

NewUser. Anyone with this name probably isn't a new user...

Oops.



Phogi. Is Family better than X-Rated for you?

Pingle.

Rf. I wonder if he was in RoadFamily on LOA. TT from Family was Camas in RoadFamily. I really liked RoadFamily, but TT isn't my favorite at all.

SHIN.



Sigurd. He had some bad Nerd Rage the other night and just kept coming back to die. As though he was teaching me a lesson by keeping me chaotic. Nice waste of your cougar-farmed Adena lol. Sigurd earned himself this posts 'Most Killed Player' award. Outstanding job!

Reign.

Syogun.

Wagas.



Yeeyee.

Hope you all enjoyed~!


v.v

2 comments:

  1. Great Post! I am dying to get at more sieges! Looks way fun. Also it's funny you got rF here.. I got him 3 times yesterday -- He just kept coming back lol. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. baller write-up as usual~
    too bad non-deaths aren't really post-worthy material- i feel like im dying less, and im proud- its because you taught me how to use ctrl-e.
    it's definitely second nature now hehe

    dh- allow comments by name/url so i can post on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete