Friday, November 11, 2011

Welcome to the good life~!

Virus told me nice blog. He is probably trolling me, but who knows. His crew hate me from LOA from what I hear. I don't know if this is considered blog love, but it does mention my blog as being better than another v.v


On to the fights~!


1818181818181818.


Ass. I don't know how this name got passed the censor lol.


AuraElf.


Bo.





Crang.


Bo fights with Family, yet he sucks at hitting the right target...byebye Crang.


ER.


Glariella.


JaiJen.


Sometimes I venz at the same time as I get a kill...fail screens qq.


JINI. Maybe I just fail more on people with the letter J at the beginning of their name. I killed JINI, but was paralyzed and had to venz before dead body screen. Zzzz...too many fails in a row.


McBud.





Murder. Murder wins with the most end screens in this post (4). Some others were a very close second place though, and might make top marks on my next post. Only time will tell who gets my print screen button the most between now and then. o.o











Mustang. People that are not 70+ should go level in noob tos or something. That is my opinion anyhow.







Noir. This kid makes no sense to me. We had a small group of A-Team members going to check for Valakas. Noir was at Phoenix spawn and could have easily just venzed. Instead he runs into Valakas Lair where you cannot venz?


Phogi.









Prodigy.


Random. One more death and he could have tied for the lead.








RaztaKeke. At least he doesn't rage at me anymore lol.








Shadowrunner.


Suho. He is still sexy v.v


Tomato.






WolfK. Poor kid. He donated to reset his low KD, just to end up 0-5 again. Oops.





See you around^^.



No comments:

Post a Comment